Pages

Move Over Mr. Cupcake!

So I have seen many, many, many photo’s of macaroon’s lately. Like literally everywhere! I think it’s the new craze, just like cupcakes were. But cupcakes are so 2010 people. Why aren’t any of these crazes healthy may I add? These sugary fad’s aren’t doing a whole lot to help Fix-Fat-Fridays. Did you like my alliteration there?

Anyway look at these delectable treats…

tumblr_l7g99kzDrS1qchx06.jpg

I chose the word ‘delectable’ instead of ‘yummy’ because don’t you think this little presentation of the macaroons deserves so much more than just simply ‘yummy’? Oui! I thought so too.

I’m not much of a cook however I googled the recipe for making these babies.

And it looks hard.

So I was thinking that maybe you could make them and send them as a gift to me? Preferably not coconut ones as I’m allergic to that snow-like substance. Or I guess I could leave the recipe on my fridge and they will magically appear?

Anyway here’s the recipe folks… They lost me at “1. Using a fine sieve…”

Or if your a daring little devil and really want to show off, here’s a French Chocolate Macaroon Recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment